lunes, septiembre 27

For the nights I can´t remember


[Verse 1:]I see it in the way you would doWhen no one else could ever get throughHolding back til I come aroundTime and time again you wait for me to comin'And did you really look my way?Cuz no one coulda seen this comingI would never let you downIf I was running back working full time

[Bridge:]So I can and I will and you'll see your hero come runningOver and over tonight

[Chorus:]And I do wanna love youIf you see me running backAnd I do wanna tryBecause if falling for you girl is crazyThen I'm going out of my mindSo hold back your tears this time

[Verse 2:]Me, I'm used to being tired and bloodyBut you believed that I could be somebodyYou put your world on hold for meGave away to follow, feel you through the fireI need you to know I willBelieve me girl I'm so tired of runningI just wanna hold your handStare at you like you've got everything I need

[Bridge:]And I can so I will and you'll see your hero come runningOver and over tonight

[Chorus:]And I do wanna love youIf you see me running backAnd I do wanna tryBecause if falling for you girl is crazyThen I'm going out of my mindSo hold back your tears this time

[Verse 3:]And what if I never said to you I was dynamiteAnd what if I never told you I'm afraid to cryWhat if I never let you downAnd said I'm sorry for the nights I can't rememberWhat if I never said to you I would try
Yeah Yeah Yeaahh

[Chorus:]And I do wanna love you(If you see me running back)And I do wanna tryBecause if falling for you girl is crazyThen I'm going out of my mindSo hold back your tears this time

[Repeat Chorus]
Hold back your tears this time
Ooooh Ooooh